Nov 23, 2020
The family, the church, and government--three institutions of authority living in tension with one another.
In this episode Scott explores the context of Romans 13 and how we can remain faithful to Jesus with a clear biblical worldview on authority.
1) Would people label you as too political or not political enough? Why...
Nov 16, 2020
"...Until we see ourselves and each other as God sees us, and respond with an intentional embrace of his oneness, we will forever ring flat in a world that longs to hear the liberating cadence of truth."
In today's episode Scott reads from and reflects ond Oneness Embraced by Tony Evans.
Tony is the senior pastor of...
Nov 9, 2020
"Our greatest challenge as men is to carry our assigned weight. Carrying our weight means doing the things only we can do--the things for which we are responsible..."
In this episode Scott reads from The Heroic Path: In Search Of The Masculine Heart by John Sowers.
1. Why do you like or dislike to read? What ways to you...
Nov 2, 2020
We pick up from our last episode, continuing conversation on leading teams with Scott Hatfield and Mike Vandemark.
1. “Calling” isn't power, it is submission. How do you use your
calling to elevate others?
2. A lack of trust will crumble any team. How well do you trust others? How well do others trust you?
3. Do you...
Oct 26, 2020
In this episode Scott circles up with Mike Vandemark and Scott Hatfield - two Southland staff guys with years of experience leading teams.
1. The guys talked about how they have grown and struggled in the process of becoming better leaders. What areas of leadership have been a struggle for you in the past? How have you...