Apr 26, 2021
Jon joins Scott to reflect on the topics we've covered this season and lessons learned from his own marriage.
1. Marriage and parenting teach us a ton. But especially help us grow to be selfless in a way nothing else can. Why do you think this is true? How have you experienced this kind of transformation in your...
Apr 19, 2021
Scott Hatfield returns for this
episode of Locker Room to talk about those important words many of
us have said in our vows, "...in sickness and in
Scott and his wife Sarah have walked through many tough seasons over the 27 years of their marriage.
1. Everyone has a unique story about how they met their wife....
Apr 12, 2021
Kevin Comp joins Scott on this episode of Locker Room to share his story. Kevin was married and divorced early in life and went on to work through pain, forgiveness and redemption.
Kevin serves as the Campus Pastor for Southland's Georgetown location. He has been married to his wife Stacey for 21 years and they have 3...
Apr 5, 2021
In this episode, Scott sits down with Nathan Head and Jason Eaton to discuss how their marriages and families have grown through choosing to adopt.
1. How did you and your spouse meet? How long have you been
married? Do you have kids? If so how many?
2. For those with kids: Did you always want kids? For those...
Mar 29, 2021
On this episode Austin Ketron
joins Scott to talk about what it looks like to build a marriage
out of the rubble of addiction and recovery.
Austin and Monique have been married for 8 years and have four children, and now focus on building into their family and helping others.
1. Austin was very transparent and...