Oct 26, 2020
In this episode Scott circles up with Mike Vandemark and Scott Hatfield - two Southland staff guys with years of experience leading teams.
1. The guys talked about how they have grown and struggled in the process of becoming better leaders. What areas of leadership have been a struggle for you in the past? How have you...
Oct 19, 2020
Scott sits down with former Kentucky basketball player Ravi Moss to talk life, faith journey and memories from his time in UK hoops.
1. What was your favorite UK basketball team of all time? Who is your favorite UK basketball player of all time?
2. Ravi mentioned that ending up at Kentucky was a part of God’s journey...
Oct 12, 2020
How to be a reasonable man living in unreasonable times.
1. Scott said, hands down, the best movie of all time is “The Godfather”. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
2. How are you bothered, if at all, by those who think and speak things that you perceive as unreasonable?
3. What are some popular...
Oct 4, 2020
Courtney Love sits down with Scott for this episode of the podcast.
Courtney serves as Director of Player Development for University of Kentucky Football and played 2 seasons with the Wildcats (2016-2017) after transferring from Nebraska.