Mar 29, 2021
On this episode Austin Ketron
joins Scott to talk about what it looks like to build a marriage
out of the rubble of addiction and recovery.
Austin and Monique have been married for 8 years and have four children, and now focus on building into their family and helping others.
1. Austin was very transparent and...
Mar 22, 2021
James joins Scott for this episode to share his story.
James and his wife Lauren had just married, returned from a honeymoon and were settling into life together when everything changed in the blink of an eye.
1. Where was your first date and how did it go? How long was it before you knew you were going to marry your...
Mar 15, 2021
Gary and his wife Linda have been married for 47 years. On this episode, Gary shares memorable moments and wisdom he has learned over many years from both his own marriage and counseling married couples.
1. Tell your group the story of your first date.
2. Marriage is a journey not a destination. Share some of...
Mar 8, 2021
In this episode, Scott sits down with Chapman Bean to talk about life in a new marriage.
1. Why is non-sexual intimacy something many men are not good at
in marriage? How do you struggle with intimacy and vulnerability in
your marriage (and other relationships)?
2. Sex is one of the most complicated aspects of marriage,...
Mar 1, 2021
There's a path God provides for men to take on responsibility and humbly steward it; a path that has a home - a place where you belong, and people you belong with. And it is good.
1) If you’re married, how old were you when you got married? What led you to marry at that age? If single, what has led you to be single to...