Nov 2, 2020
We pick up from our last episode, continuing conversation on leading teams with Scott Hatfield and Mike Vandemark.
1. “Calling” isn't power, it is submission. How do you use your
calling to elevate others?
2. A lack of trust will crumble any team. How well do you trust others? How well do others trust you?
3. Do you listen to those you lead more than you talk or coach them?
4. The best example of courageous leadership is saying you’re sorry and that you were wrong. How willing are you to apologize?
5. Security as a leader is key in being able to take push-back or critique. Where are you the most secure and insecure as a leader?