Nov 9, 2020
"Our greatest challenge as men is to carry our assigned weight. Carrying our weight means doing the things only we can do--the things for which we are responsible..."
In this episode Scott reads from The Heroic Path: In Search Of The Masculine Heart by John Sowers.
1. Why do you like or dislike to read? What ways to you prefer
to be informed or inspired? What is the best book you’ve ever
2. Who played the most significant role in your life, shaping what you believe manhood to be?
3. “Men stand tallest when they stand for others.” Who are you standing for? Who is standing for you?
4. What “weight” are you carrying that is the heaviest in this season?
5. What tempts you most to stall out?
6. What or who encourages you the most?
7. How have you grown the most in your journey into manhood?