Apr 12, 2021
Kevin Comp joins Scott on this episode of Locker Room to share his story. Kevin was married and divorced early in life and went on to work through pain, forgiveness and redemption.
Kevin serves as the Campus Pastor for Southland's Georgetown location. He has been married to his wife Stacey for 21 years and they have 3...
Apr 5, 2021
In this episode, Scott sits down with Nathan Head and Jason Eaton to discuss how their marriages and families have grown through choosing to adopt.
1. How did you and your spouse meet? How long have you been
married? Do you have kids? If so how many?
2. For those with kids: Did you always want kids? For those...
Mar 29, 2021
On this episode Austin Ketron
joins Scott to talk about what it looks like to build a marriage
out of the rubble of addiction and recovery.
Austin and Monique have been married for 8 years and have four children, and now focus on building into their family and helping others.
1. Austin was very transparent and...
Mar 22, 2021
James joins Scott for this episode to share his story.
James and his wife Lauren had just married, returned from a honeymoon and were settling into life together when everything changed in the blink of an eye.
1. Where was your first date and how did it go? How long was it before you knew you were going to marry your...
Mar 15, 2021
Gary and his wife Linda have been married for 47 years. On this episode, Gary shares memorable moments and wisdom he has learned over many years from both his own marriage and counseling married couples.
1. Tell your group the story of your first date.
2. Marriage is a journey not a destination. Share some of...