Sep 24, 2018
Rorke is a Navy Seal, author,
actor, hunter, husband and father. Rorke speaks all over the
country for different organizations. On today’s podcast he and
Scott talk about leadership.
- Scott and Rorke talked about Navy Seal training.
It's purpose isn’t to make people something they are not, but to
reveal who a person already is. What are the trials and challenges
in your life revealing about your character?
- Rorke uses the sign off, “Ever onward.” What is the
purpose behind this phrase? How does it challenge and encourage
- We live in a culture that actively tries to avoid
pain and discomfort. What are some ways we do that every day? Why
is suffering/discomfort good for us? How can you proactively seek
challenge and hardship?
- Rorke says, “Train constantly. In the heat of
battle, we don’t rise to the occasion, we degrade to our level of
training. So train hard.” How have you seen this in your life? What
one area of your life do you need to put in the effort to reach
- In the podcast Scott said, “What Jesus points to is
good, right, and best - not easiest.” What are some tough things
Jesus has asked of you that you can now see were good for you? What
is one area of your life that you need to just trust that He knows