Oct 12, 2020
How to be a reasonable man living in unreasonable times.
1. Scott said, hands down, the best movie of all time is “The Godfather”. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
2. How are you bothered, if at all, by those who think and speak things that you perceive as unreasonable?
3. What are some popular beliefs held by many today that fall in the “unreasonable” category?
4. Read Philippians 4:5. Depending on the translation you’re reading, Paul says to be reasonable, gentle, or considerate to everyone. Who are the people or groups of people that you struggle to respond to in this way?
5. You cannot make people be reasonable, but you can be reasonable. How does this play out in a practical way?
6. What challenges you or can be a stumbling block in the way of being reasonable? What aids you in being characterized as reasonable?
7. Are you known as a reasonable man in these “unreasonable” times?