Oct 19, 2020
Scott sits down with former Kentucky basketball player Ravi Moss to talk life, faith journey and memories from his time in UK hoops.
1. What was your favorite UK basketball team of all time? Who is your favorite UK basketball player of all time?
2. Ravi mentioned that ending up at Kentucky was a part of God’s journey for him. What have been some aspects of your path that you can look back on and see God’s hand at work?
3. Scott and Ravi sat down and had a heart-to-heart talk. Who do you need to sit down and have a conversation with? What do you need to talk about?
4. Ravi mentioned “getting it right” is what is important, not to “be right”. How do you struggle with this in life, work, marriage, friendships, parenting?
5. “Attitude reflects leadership.” How does your attitude reflect the leadership above you? How does your family's attitude reflect your leadership?
6. Where are you at right now with your faith journey?
7. How is Jesus using you to bring about reconciliation in race relations in this season?